Nestled between the Sierra and Lake Tahoe, MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa opened in 2006. The $25 million property-wide renovation completed in 2015 features the newest rooms and suites in what South Shore has to offer. Featuring 24/7 gaming action, several dining outlets and the best entertainment and nightlife options, MontBleu offers a unique and memorable experience suitable for many age groups.
The property is home to Ciera, the only AAA Four Diamond Award-winning steakhouse in Lake Tahoe; and to the MontBleu Showroom, the largest indoor entertainment venue in Lake Tahoe.
MontBleu is located at 55 Highway 50 in Stateline, NV. Our resort is a short, one hour drive from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport.
MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa proudly employs nearly 600 employees from the South Shore of Lake Tahoe and the Carson Valley area amongst 43 departments. Of these team members, over 200 have been with the company over 5 years and 160 have provided more than 10 years of service.
PRODUCT & SERVICE OFFERINGS
- 45,000 sq. ft. casino
- 438 newly redesigned guest rooms and suites
- Nearly 14,000 sq. ft. of flexible Convention, Meeting & Exhibition Space
- Indoor lagoon style pool & hot tub
- Full service Salon & Spa; the only provider of Ashiatsu massage in Lake Tahoe
- Fitness Center equipped with cardio equipment, machines and free weights
- 12th floor lake view wedding chapel
- Arcade for the young and young at heart
- On-site Gift Shop & other retailers
- 3 on-site restaurants including an Award-winning Steakhouse
- World class acts in the largest indoor entertainment venue in Lake Tahoe
- Hottest nightclub in Lake Tahoe
- Valet, Self & Bus Parking
- Trop Advantage Loyalty Rewards Program
- Daily Gaming Promotions
- Endless possibilities for your events & activities: hiking, lake tours, fishing charters, horseback riding, mountain biking, zip lining, river rafting, hot air balloon rides, skiing and snowboarding
I grew up in Tahoe so now when I come back to visit, I always stay here. The comps they give you are by far the best and their food is amazing! Everyone is friendly and kind. It is my home away from home!
– Jenny O. via Yelp
I’d put Ciera Steak + Chophouse in the Top 10 best steak dinners I’ve ever had! This fabulous 4 Diamond chophouse has an exquisite variety of steaks and chops to go along with their extensive 300+ bottle wine list. Even the sides were amazing! We ordered all potatoes (the White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes Gratinée were my fave!) and the white truffle mac and cheese. These paired well with my mouth watering Cowboy Ribeye!
– Kathleen S. via Google
Fun, fun, fun! Great concerts, great food, great staff!
– John F. via Google